Re: d-d-a (and/or d-announce) on planet.debian.org

On 11/06/2010 10:31 AM, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 06, 2010 at 01:29:56AM +0100, Ana Guerrero wrote:
>> I have almost never published something from d-d-a in news.d.n
>> because I have assumed people is subscribed to the mentioned list
>> and it would be redundant [1]. However, I am happy to start
>> publishing this stuff in news.d.n, if there is a rough concensus
>> it will help to improve the visibility and people do not mind the
>> redundancy.
>
> Personally I would welcome that. I acknowledge the redundancy too,
> but I'm used to a little bit of redundancy in blog aggregators such
> as planet; I consider it to be kind of inherent in the notion of
> aggregation. What would be useful is clear tagging and consistent
> title prefix (e.g. "d-d-a: ...") so that people can easily skip
> specific type of messages.

I just stumbled upon [1]. It would be great to see that implemented and
would address the issue I raised here (if the new blog is advertised
well enough). Any idea on the status there?

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-publicity/2010/07/msg00025.html

Cheers,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي