Re: where can I get etch debian package?

On ti, 2010-10-26 at 15:53 +0800, Naufal Alee wrote:
> I'm using SBC with ARM and using Debian Etch. Usually, I download any
> package at Debian website but now I can't see the etch package
> anymore. Can I get it? or Where can I get it?

The etch release of Debian is no longer supported. Because of this, it
has been moved to the archive server (archive.debian.org). Etch gets no
updates, and no security support, so it would be best to not use it
anymore if you can avoid it. However, if you need to continue using it,
then archive.debian.org is your place to go.