shapado.debian.net now available [Was: user support]

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 01:59:18PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Comments? Volunteers?

Thanks to Shapado developers (and in particular Patrick Aljord) and to
Fernando C. Estrada and Luis Uribe (current admins), we now have:

  http://shapado.debian.net

Shapado is an interesting tool, which is kind of community support by
the community, in which users can ask questions, answer questions posed
by others, and rank the quality of questions. Additionally, it's fully
AGPL code.

As of now, the above instance is fully working and just need users to
ask (and answer [and vote]) questions. Wanna join?  Also, Luis and
Fernando are looking for little helpers as admins and moderators,
contact them if you are willing to help.

Cheers.

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams