Re: Re: user support - Shapado instance for Debian
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Re: user support - Shapado instance for Debian
- From: Patrick Aljord <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 02:58:21 -0500
- Message-id: <AANLkTin1KW1j59HLzQPOqon73m01e3+feoS_6+G=DOK6@mail.gmail.com>
I'm one of the shapado developers. If you want, you can already use
shapado.debian.net on shapado.com.
If you're the admin of http://debian.shapado.com/ you can go to this link:
and use shapado.debian.net as a domain, just make sure to configure
your cname before. Then if the site takes off you can set up your own
instance and we'll do an export of the data for you.