Re: DEP-5: general file syntax

On la, 2010-08-21 at 22:30 -0700, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>         Can't we just "fold" long copyright header fields similarly?

The issue is that one Copyright field (or header) will contain many
copyright statements, and if we want to automatically parse those, we
need a way to see where a new one starts.

However, since there seems to be no current plans to parse copyright
statements out of the Copyright field, I think we can forget this issue,
at least for now, and leave it for later generations to solve, if they
start caring.