Re: [DEP5] [patch] Renaming the ‘Maintainer’ field ‘Contact’

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 10:26:20AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 6:23 AM, Lars Wirzenius <liw@liw.fi> wrote:

I therefore intend to keep the fields in the spec, unless there's a wave
of opposition. I hope that this is acceptable. (The volume of DEP-5
discussion dropped to low enough that it's getting hard to measure
consensus. :)

I'd prefer debian/copyright wasn't overloaded with random upstream
metadata. It would be better to use one of debian/control,
upstream-metadata.yaml or DOAP/etc in the upstream tarball.

+1