Re: [OT] Re: [DEP5] [patch] Renaming the ‘Maintainer’ field ‘Contact’

On ma, 2010-08-16 at 16:19 +1200, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> * a 24-hour moratorium on posting about DEP-5 at all

That went well. Thank you everyone for giving space to breathe.

> * after that is over, not discussing every possible topic at once, just
> a couple at a time

I've commented on two topics (general file syntax, in a new thread, and
globbing syntax in the existing one). I would find it practical if we
could stick to those for now, unless there is something urgent. This
way, I think we can more easily keep track of what's going on, and this
will help build consensus much faster.