Re: DEP-5 meta: New co-driver; current issues

One more piece of meta:

We the drivers are now using the wiki page[0] to track outstanding
issues, in the interest of transparency. We'll be updating it as we go
along.

Further, in order to avoid having everything discussed at the same time,
I think it would be good to discuss one or two things at a time. I'll
raise the next topic whenever discussion dies on the previous one. Or
someone else will, that's obviously fine.

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/Proposals/CopyrightFormat