DEP-5: additional requirements to use with upstream

As mentioned in the other thread, one goal for DEP-5 for me is to make the
format sufficiently rich to allow me to use it for the upstream LICENSE
file.  Towards that end, I have three changes I'd like to have.

* An additional section with the same syntax as the Files section but with
  no Files field that would be used for documenting the copyright of the
  distribution as a whole.  (In US law, this is called a compilation
  copyright.)  This is not the same thing as a Files: * section, which
  would specify a default copyright and license for any individual file
  that doesn't have other information.  In some edge cases, the
  compilation copyright and license can be different than the copyright
  and license of any individual file in the distribution.

* A comment field in the header section into which I can put statements
  like:

    All individual files with no other license statement are released
    under this license.  Some files have additional copyright dates from
    earlier releases or may be owned by other copyright holders as noted
    in those files.  Some files are individually released under different
    licenses, all of which are compatible with the above general package
    license.

* An origin field in the files section where I can note the origin of that
  set of files.  For example, my packages contain some files copied from
  GNU Libtool, and I currently say that in the LICENSE file.  I don't want
  to lose that information.  This use case could be served by just
  allowing a comment field in the files section, I suppose, and that may
  be a better approach since it's more general.