Re: buildd/porter/maintainer roles again

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010, Hector Oron wrote:
> 2010/7/13, Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org>:
> > But if those steps fail and it gets to the point where I'm actively asking
> > for help, my customary experience has been to never get any reply.  Mail
> > seems to just disappear into a black hole.  Sometimes this is true even
> > for a requeue request, although mostly those do get handled, but anything
> > asking for more details seems to rarely get any reply.
>
> We are persons, and mail stack grows fast. So, suggested use of BTS
> should be encouraged. Tagging packages for porters to have a look
> might be a really good idea.

If porters would like psuedopackages for their architecture to track
requests, that can be arranged. [Y'all just need to ask, point me at
some bugs which should be assigned to them, tell me the maintainer
address, and provide the blurb that goes on
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/pseudo-packages.]

Don Armstrong

--
Judge if you want.