Re: A team to grant rights on collab-maint?

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010, Enrico Zini wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 12:45:32PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
>
> > Now I would like to stop dealing with those requests and thus I would like
> > a team of people to replace me.
>
> Do you have a way to know what percentage of non-DDs who can commit to
> collab-maint are DMs?

In fact I can somewhat estimate it:

https://nm.debian.org/dm_list.html gives 118 DM
https://alioth.debian.org/project/memberlist.php?group_id=30755 gives 312
members

So the % of DM is likely below 40%. But the alioth group contains some DD
who are still using their former -guest accounts so the real figure can
still vary quite a bit but I expect not by that much.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog

Like what I do? Sponsor me: http://ouaza.com/wp/2010/01/05/5-years-of-freexian/