Re: Debian-Ubuntu relationship: poll / feedback sought

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 10:32:09AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> I'm looking forward for your precious feedback!

So, thanks to everybody who have replied already, providing a lot of
useful information. I've got about 30 mails ATM, which interestingly
converge on several episodes and contexts, belonging to both the
"success stories" and "fail" category.  I don't think I'll have the time
to reply to all individual messages (and for sure not before UDS), but
I'm consolidating all messages in a global view of how we feel about the
relationship with Ubuntu.

I could use more feedback!  so if you haven't yet sent me your feedback
and feelings on the matter, please do so!, I still have about 4-5 days
before finalizing my work on the issue.

As some people wondered about that: I'm not necessarily integrating all
the received feedback in the actual talk, some issues might be better
suited for direct communication with some Ubuntu/Canonical
representative, so don't expect/fear all your episodes will be going
live in the slides.

Looking forward for a (bit more) feedback in the next few days.
Thanks a lot guys, you're help on this is invaluable!