Re: Invite to join the Release Team

On Sunday 14 March 2010, Clint Adams wrote:
> Okay, so when there is a mysterious release team meeting in Cambridge,
> and there is no discussion or planning of it on debian-release [...]

Although to some level I agree with you [1], I wonder if you could explain
one thing.

That meeting took place in May of last year. What's the point of discussing
it almost 9 months later? What exactly triggered your blog post?

[1] I think release management for (old)stable is being handled quite well
ATM. Although we could have somewhat more frequent updates I'm quite happy
with how they are being managed (good pro-active communication with DDs
who have updates for stable).