Re: PTS subscription exposure

	Hi!

* Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org> [2010-03-02 11:47:04 CET]:
> On Tue, Mar 02, 2010 at 11:40:20AM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> >  Alright, let's also expose list subscriptions along the same reasoning.
> > Again, this is not your job to judge which lists I would be interested
> > in.
>
> Any subscriber of a mailing list on alioth can see who is subscribed to
> the mailing list. This is a default feature of mailman, and has been
> such for years. Apparently, noone cared about that "privacy" issue.

 Erm, since when did alioth lists come into play? You are losing me. The
alioth lists have nothing in common with the ones run on
lists.debian.org.

 And it's a vast difference between something that is exposed from the
start to begin with or something that is later adjusted to get exposed
like it wasn't intended to in the first place and thus isn't expected to
be.

 Thanks,
Rhonda