Re: Andreas Barth: How to (not) protect privacy

Hi,

very brief, as I have no time. But as you told Rhonda that she was the first
to object, while I already objected to you on IRC, I feel like I need to
write this.

On Dienstag, 2. März 2010, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> - data is exposed on the web at http://udd.debian.org/
>
> When importing the PTS subscribers in UDD, I made a compromise between
> privacy and usefulness

So _you_ weighted other peoples privacy over some arbitrary usefulness. I call
that FAIL at least.

That's like me deciding you should sleep in a smoking room since you will die
some day anyway. You can't do that.

cheers,
	Holger