Re: Using project resources for blends and non-free

> We would like to do move the wanna-build databases (and all logs for
> these builds) soon, so I would like to know if anyone is unhappy about
> it?

For non-free I guess/assume you keep the "needs manual approval before
package is build automagically" style? Then it should even be ok to
build on .d.o machines (provided it doesnt interrupt more important
things, like anything else build :) ).

--
bye, Joerg
Go ahead and play the blues if it’ll make you happy.