Re: Twittering on planet.d.o?

Mark Brown dijo [Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 11:28:22AM +0100]:
> > Maybe it makes sense to enhance planet to collapse microblogging feeds
> > into at most one item per day via some special-handling?
>
> That works rather poorly with a lot of microblogging use - if people
> start having conversations you get a daily dump of parts of a
> conversation you can't follow.

Umh, you have a point there. Still, there are some conventions
(i.e. you told something to @someone) which can be worked around to
provide context. And if all the micro-sentences are timestamped, a
conversation might be +- followed.

Still, it is a good point against what I suggested...

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23