Re: Your affiliation with Debian IT

Your Excellency,

* archbishopdingleberry@catholic.org <archbishopdingleberry@catholic.org> [091104 17:33]:

> I was looking for Debian support while in Calgary and found the following
> company:
> http://www.debianit.com/
>
> Are they affiliated with Debian.org?  Can I trust their expertise with the
> Debian Linux distribution?

debianit.com is not affiliated with debian.org.  Until now I was
completely unaware of them, so I'm afraid I can't really speak for or
against them.  However, I would like to point you to our list of Debian
consultants at http://www.debian.org/consultants/.  You will also find
some consultants in Ireland there, I hope that helps.

If you are satisfied with using Debian, we would be very honoured if you
allowed us to list you on our users list (http://www.debian.org/users/).

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander Reichle-Schmehl,
  Debian Developer and Spokesperson