Re: Debian Maintainers Keyring changes

On Mon, 02, Nov, 2009 at 12:42:00AM +0100, Frans Pop spoke thus..
> On Sunday 01 November 2009, Debian FTP Masters wrote:
> > The following changes to the debian-maintainers keyring have just been
> > activated:
> >
> > E: Can't load keyring
> > /srv/keyring.debian.org/keyrings/debian-maintainers.gpg from database
>
> I suspect this was not supposed to happen ;-)

Yeah, sorry about that again.  See my d-d-a post for more info on this.
It should be fixed soon and in the meantime shouldn't send mail again.

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mhy at debian dot org>

"I'm so gorgeous, there's a six month waiting list for birds to suddenly
 appear, every time I am near!"
     Cat, Red Dwarf Series VIII - Back in the Red