Debian News and new "About Debian" footer

Hi,

I hope I have picked the right mailing list.

First let me say that I'm not a Debian Developer but a Debian user for about 10 years now. I love Debian both for his technical quality and for being one of the few (popular) distributions which shows recpect to the GNU project in his name and talks about free software. As I don't have this opportunity that often: Thank you all for your great work!

But why do I wrote this mail? Reading the Debian news I recognised that you have changed the "About Debian" footer since:
"[23 Sep 2009] First Debian Mini Conference to be held in Taiwan"

In the new footer you started to speak about Open Source: "be one of the largest and most influential open source projects."

I would be happy if Debian would call itsef "one of the largest and most influential Free Software projects" again in the future.

Thanks for reading.

best wishes,
Markus