Re: debian trademark tshirt

Hello, Barbora:
You can make such described "fair use" of the Debian Open Use Logo [0] following
its license written there.
The genie bottle [1] is reserved for official (formal) use.
Regards.
Andre Felipe Machado

[0] http://www.debian.org/logos/index.en.html#open-use
[1] http://www.debian.org/logos/index.en.html#official-use