Re: Debian money

Steve McIntyre <leader@debian.org> writes:
>  4 Marketing stuff:
>    a box(es) of equipment to take to stands at various shows and
>      expos. Might be useful, but could be expensive. Where do we store
>      it/them? Who organises shipping?

I think this is something which we should pursue. I generally have the
impression that the Debian booth is relatively boring, while other
projects seem to be better in properly decorating, displaying their
products and attracting interest. We should definitely work on that -
currently, the Debian project booth is usually just like prejudices
against Debian: Highly technical, unattractive and of no interest to new

BOFH #281:
The co-locator cannot verify the frame-relay gateway to the ISDN