Re: CinePaint.

To quickly help with a translation, this was a friendly RFP (or better a RFreP) for
CinePaint, which apparently was dropped since lenny. Wrong list, wrong language, but
should someone know something about it, ... .  This request, if valid, reminds me of
where someone misses his favourite font. Do we have an attitude problem? The answer of
course is "no", but should someone of yours find something non-redundant to say on the FSM
thread, then I would be rather glad about it.