Re: Debian decides to adopt time-based release freezes

Hi!

Marc Haber schrieb:

>>> Same here. The release team, or the individual that pressed the button for the
>>> announcement, I suggest to apologize for disturbing our community.
>> The text was coordinated within the entire press team, our release
>> masters, the head of the technical commitee and the DPL.
> So that's the new secret cabal taking our decisions?

Yes, of course.  Tomorrow we planed to decide to grant us a bonus on our
payment, since we think we are doing a good job.

No, seriously:  Steffen suggested the one who pressed the button for the
announcement to apologise.  I answered, that the ones, who pressed the
button, where simply doing their job with the OK from several "instances
above".  If you don't like that, don't shoot the messenger, because they
might get sick of being shooten at at every occasion; thanks.

Best regards,
  Alexander