debian developers from *any* country ?

Hello,

I was just made aware of the fact that the debian key signing coordination
page does not allow to file for key signing offers in Cuba. When I checked
for myself I realized that this is also true for Iran, Iraq, Syria, and
North Korea. This list of countries dates back to before the time when I
took over co-maintenance of the gpg signing coordination page. Are there
any objections against adding Cuba, or the other above mentionend
countries? The case of Cuba probably isn't so critical these days, but
anyway I would like to know whether a priori citizens of any country
may become dd.

-Ralf.