Re: Re-thinking Debian membership - take #1: inactivity
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Re-thinking Debian membership - take #1: inactivity
- From: Thomas Viehmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 10:36:07 +0200
- Message-id: <4A6820F7.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20090722160341.GA7196@usha.takhisis.invalid>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20090722160341.GA7196@usha.takhisis.invalid>
Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
* DDs which are not active for 2 years or more automatically loose
vote and upload rights.
* Activity is defined as not having neither voted nor signed any
upload (in the past 2 years).
Just for comparison, the developer's reference also has a definition of
expected activity when it comes to RC bugs:
"If, for any reason, you aren't able fix an RC bug in a package of yours
within 2 weeks, you should either ask for help by sending a mail to the
Quality Assurance (QA) group <email@example.com>, or explain
your difficulties and present a plan to fix them by sending a mail to
the bug report."
Thomas Viehmann, http://thomas.viehmann.net/