Re: DAM and NEW queues processing

Le Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 10:47:16PM +0200, Joerg Jaspert a écrit :

> We *happily* accept everyone as trainee that does not get a NO from the
> existing team[1] and let them do trainee work. Have 5 til 10 hours a
> week? Can deal with the points written down in [2]? Mail us.

Hi Joerg,

You never answered to my propositions to help.

20090312013056.GB22322@kunpuu.plessy.org
20081203143858.GI10044@kunpuu.plessy.org

I think that the lack of manpower shows that you place the bar too high. You
are looking for full members of the FTPmaster team, which creates some needs
for programming skills. One does not need to modify the source of dak to accept
a reject a package?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy