Re: DAM and NEW queues processing

Joerg Jaspert wrote:

> Stop whining, volunteer to do the work. ftpmaster did ask a *lot* of
> times for volunteers to help with that. What we got have been a handful

Same thing applies for FD and AMs btw. Lucas indeed spent a few hours on doing
the regular FD tasks, but went away then. If you're interested in spending
several (often 10-20) hours *every* week on repeating tasks, or if you want to
rewrite nm.d.o, please contact FrontDesk.

Thanks,

Bernd

--
 Bernd Zeimetz                             Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprints: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79