Re: DAM queues processing

Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 03:30:13PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
>> But as things stand nowadays, I wouldn't be happy with that outcome,
>> given that DAM is more understaffed than FD (2 people vs 4), with
>> Joerg also involved in another time-consuming role (ftpmaster).
>
> Actually, that's not entirely true. Most FD members are inactive
> currently; Bernd is by far the most active FD member. I keep intending
> to do more work in this area, and manage to stay on top of things for
> the most part, but inevitably end up not finding the time to actually do
> anything useful.

FD has mainly two people: Wouter and me. Christoph Berg helps out sometimes, but
has more than enough to do with DAM work.  There is no other FD - they either
stepped down or disappeared completely from Debian.
Would be great to know where FD members are listed so we can get this fixed...

--
 Bernd Zeimetz                             Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprints: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79