Re: DAM queues processing

On 24/06/09 at 14:41 +0200, Ana Guerrero wrote:
> Lucas, for what I understand, you have been reading (or at least receiving)
> the FD email for some months now [1], from even before Bern were promoted
> to FD. The goal was helping with some FD tasks without being FD. What
> were those tasks?  Something we could do better?

At the time, there was a need for triaging applicants, both before they
get an AM assigned (to detect applicants that were advocated but do not
have enough prior contributions to Debian), and during the process. I
went through AMs that had been on hold for a long time, and assigned for
a long time, to try to detect:
- who should be dropped out (people no longer interested in becoming a
  DD)
- who should be reassigned to another AM

I did some work on that (only making recommandations, not taking the
actual decisions, since I was not officially an FD member), but after
bzed became an official FD member, he became super-active and did a lot
of great work, and at the same time I became more busy with other stuff,
so I did not continue that work.