Creating a public list for wanna-build team? Input needed.

Hello, I'm sorry to use this list for this purpose, but I'm not sure
where else I could go for "interested parties to comment", since the set
of people potentially interested in this is not concentrated in some
other, less generic list.

In #512780 (http://bugs.debian.org/512780), we've requested the creation
of a debian-wbadm list to serve as a role address and discussion umbrella
for the wanna-build team. The full rationale is in the bug report, but
the bottom line is that we've realized a public role address is better
from our past experiences with debian-release.

Listmaster has asked us that we follow the standard procedure of getting
people to express their interest on the requested  list in the bug report.
So, if you'd welcome the wanna-build maintenance team move to a public
list as their role address, we would appreciate if you could send a
quick mail to the bug report.

Additionally, listmaster has also suggested that we use a teams.debian.net
list for this purpose. I don't agree with this for the reasons stated in
the bug report. Feel free to comment on this issue as well.

Many thanks in advance,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay.
Love isn't love 'til you give it away.
                -- Oscar Hammerstein II