FTPMaster key backup/recovery procedure

Hi,

since we just had to generate a new FTPMaster key we also thought about
backup/recovery a little. While the key is in a usual backup already,
this procedure is added for the case when all the existing copies on
.debian.org machines are affected.

There are two parts. One is a pre-generated revocation certificate, the
other the secret key part. For easy writing i refer to them as "the
secret" from here on.

This procedure uses an implementaion of "Shamir's secret sharing
scheme", we are using the package libgfshare-bin for it. The secret got
encrypted using GnuPGs symmetric encryption and a multi-kb long
passphrase. This passphrase was then splitted using the SSSS method.

The encrypted secret and one part of the passphrase has then been sent
to the various Debian Developers who kindly volunteered to help with
this procedure.

If they ever have to use those parts to regain the secret, enough
parts of the splitted passphrase have to be copied into one directory
and the combine utility from libgfshare-bin run on it. This will result in
the passphrase file, which can then be used with gpg --decrypt.

For the revocation cert we generated 12 shares of which 7 are needed to
recover it. The secret key part has 14 shares and 9 are needed to
recover it.

The revocation cert is stored with:
Debian uid	Name
sho	        Samuel Hocevar