Re: Draft for lenny release announcement

Hi Gunnar!

Gunnar Wolf schrieb:

>> <!-- p>Using a now fully integrated installation process, Debian GNU/Linux 5.0
>> comes with out-of-the-box support for encrypted partitions.  This
>> release introduces a newly developed graphical front end to the
>> installation system supporting scripts using composed characters and
>> complex languages; the installation system for Debian GNU/Linux has now
>> been translated to 58 languages.</p -->
>
> Umh... This paragraph seems to clump together very disparate
> concepts. Yes, they are installer-related - Maybe it should be
> rephrased +- this way:
[..]
> Now, Etch already included the out-of-the-box encryption support - I
> wrote an article on February 2007 specifically talking about this
> feature.

Precisely.  The second and the third paragraph are taken unchanged from the
etch announcement.

I'm not yet sure what to mention there, so I left the old paragraphs as a
reminder to add something there and commented them out so they wouldn't
appear should I forget them ;)

Thanks for your feedback anyway; mentioning the overdone installer and
improved g-i sounds sane.

Best regards,
  Alexander