Re: Possible GR: pre-proposal participation by DDs [strawpoll]

Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> wrote: [...]
> WTF are you trying to prove? “Send me email otherwise that means I’m
> right!”

No, I'm attempting to disprove my belief because I don't see how to
prove it.  http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2009/01/msg00050.html
Knowing for sure that I was wrong is as useful as proving it.

> Can’t you tolerate that most DDs don’t have the time to read the
> logorrhoea of a handful of people on the lists?

I can tolerate that - in fact, I expect it, which is partly why I feel
it's daft to expect wider participation in GR-making before any
proposal reaches the required number of seconds.  We'll be fishing the
same pool deeper, rather than expanding it.

Hope that explains,
--
MJR/slef