Re: Discussion: Possible GR: Enhance requirements for General Resolutions

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:
> MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop> (07/01/2009):
> > It's hard to prove that a group is ignoring something, but disproof is
> > simple: please could all DDs reading this email mjr-possiblegr at
> > debian.org.  I'll count with from -f possiblegr.mbox | wc -l in a
> > week.
>
> Even for people who might try and follow those lengthy so-called
> discussions, extra-long mails like Ron's or yours makes it likely
> that From→mark-as-read actions appear.
>
> I wouldn't call your hiding foo at bar in one of them a simple
> disproof of anything.

If that email address gets lots of responses, it simply disproves my
claim that no DDs are watching this sort of discussion.  If it gets no
At least I'm trying to check if my belief is wrong, instead of just
contradicting other people.

In case thread-killing is significant, I'll post it as a new thread.

Hope that helps,
--
MJR/slef