Debian 0.91 beta

Joerg Jaspert schrieb:
Hm. Get me a tarball for it to download please.

Please get it from here:
http://www.greffrath.com/debian/archive/debian-0.91beta.tar.gz

It is taken from a 2-CD-Set published by S.u.S.E. GmbH called "Linux 1.0.9, Entwicklerversionen bis 1.1.24, Unix[TM] für PCs, deutsche Slackware, SLS, debian, LST und DLD, Quellcode & Anwendungen, incl. Einsteigersupport, Juli 1994"

English translation: "Linux 1.0.9, developer versions up to 1.1.24, Unix[TM] for PCs, German Slackware, SLS, debian, LST and DLD, source code & applications, including novice support, July 1994"

I couldn't even find a picture of the cover on the net.

Have a lot of fun! ;)

--
Dipl.-Phys. Fabian Greffrath

Ruhr-Universität Bochum
Lehrstuhl für Energieanlagen und Energieprozesstechnik (LEAT)
Universitätsstr. 150, IB 3/134
D-44780 Bochum

Telefon: +49 (0)234 / 32-26334
Fax:     +49 (0)234 / 32-14227