Mentions of non-free (Re: FSF not considering Debian as Free)

> Translated to the current way things are done, this means that according > to Richard, the Debian website or Debian refer to the existence of the > non-free component in a way that suggests getting non-free software from > there.
>
> I'm very curious what part of the website or Debian would be doing this > for years, but I guess someone could ask Richard.

non-free is mentioned on packages.debian.org
Does the mentions suggest getting software from there?
non-free is mentioned in release documentation
Does the mentions suggest getting software from there?
non-free is mentioned during the installer for users to add (I think)
It's not mentioned normally at least. Is it mentioned in expert installs?