Re: DEP1: Clarifying policies and workflows for Non Maintainer Uploads (NMUs)

On Sun, Jun 01, 2008 at 07:01:44PM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> | Out of memory indeed it is not, but probably it should (of course
> | only the first time the package enters DELAYED, not each passing day
> | ...).
> This requires a fair bit more state than the queue currently has.  I'm
> not sure I want to do this, at least not without a good and convincing
> argument for why it's useful.

I think this whole thread should be convincing :) No matter, what will
be the procedure we will agree upon, if someone is trying to NMU a
package of mine using DELAYED, I want to be notified ASAP even if the
NMUer (rightful or not) forgot to inform me.

Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli -*- PhD in Computer Science \ PostDoc @ Univ. Paris 7
I'm still an SGML person,this newfangled /\ All one has to do is hit the