Re: DEP1: Clarifying policies and workflows for Non Maintainer Uploads (NMUs)

* Stefano Zacchiroli

| Not that I am against requiring the specific NMU mention in the mail
| (especially considering how cheap it as a requirement), but isn't the
| package maintainer going to receive some upload notification for the
| entrance in DELAYED?

No, they are not.

| Out of memory indeed it is not, but probably it should (of course
| only the first time the package enters DELAYED, not each passing day
| ...).

This requires a fair bit more state than the queue currently has.  I'm
not sure I want to do this, at least not without a good and convincing
argument for why it's useful.

--
Tollef Fog Heen