Re: Updated Debian Developers Keyring

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

It does not (well, AFAIK it does not).  According to my reading, the
delegations were not related to keyring management.

Ahhh, you are completely right!  In my happyness I thought all our
problems were solved.  Perhaps they are in a way that if some other
work is split up between more persons there will be some more
time left for keyring maintenance - so we will hopefully see also
an increase here indirectly ...

Thanks for the clarification

      Andreas.

--