Re: Updated Debian Developers Keyring

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 09:58:37AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hmmmm, what really concerns me is that I do not even see evidence
that the fact stated in [1] is even implemented.

Here is the evidence:

 zack@master:~$ groups joerg | grep -q debadmin && echo '\o/'
 \o/

( though it has nothing to do with keyring )

But you was asking yourself:

  what's the purpose of "keyring" group if files are "troup:root" ?

So I fail to see how the current setup enables joerg to change
the keyring which means things are not fully implemented - in whatever
group different from root he is, right?

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--