Re: Spamming the World through Open Debian Mailinglists (Re: lists.debian.org has received bounces from you)

* Don Armstrong:

>> > We are aware that Debian-Mailinglists aren't 100% spam-free, but if
>> > you can't accept that, don't subscribe to our lists.
>>
>> The spam-check is not even needed if you would simply close it, as I
>> wrote.
>
> We aren't going to close the lists that are currently open in the
> forseeable future.

Thanks!  I hope you aren't forced to change this default configuration
anytime soon.  Being able to post to our mailing lists without jumping
through hoops, no matter who you are, is something I value, but I
understand that there is lots of work involved making this possible,
given the amount of spam that hits the lists.