Re: Voting on messages: a way to resolve the mailing list problems

On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 23:47:41 -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

>         So, are there going to be guide;lines for this voting on emails?
>  On /.,  when one moderates, there are clear labels: troll, off-topic,
>  flamebait, etc.

I think labels or tags would indeed be useful to have a structured
way of showing the cause for the complaint/praise.

And a bts-like implementation (forward the mail, add "tag $mid
off-topic" as a pseudo-header) should work well people used to working
with email a lot.

Cheers,
gregor
--