Re: Please show some respect while standing on the shoulders of giants

Hello,
Maybe it is the time to consider evolving and improving
the Enrico Zini proposal [0].
Also, could be interesting to build a social comittee with
people from diverse countries and cultural background.
Some actions/words could become a serious problem at some social
environments.
Could a kind of written bare minimum conduct be attainable for this?
Some years ago I was one of the moderators of a _very_ strong opinion list,
that
became a real world group. The group had to issue a code of conduct focused
at ideas, and with enforced rules and means to prevent abuse. It was
feasible.
Regards.
Andre Felipe Machado

[0] http://people.debian.org/~enrico/dcg/