Re: Where are the mails to my debian.org address?

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 7:41 AM, Oohara Yuuma <oohara@libra.interq.or.jp> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me what is happening on my debian.org e-mail address
> (oohara@debian.org)?  About a month ago most of the mails from that
> address disappeared.  Now the only mails I receive from it are those
> from the debian-private mailing list, which is strange considering
> all the spams on the internet.  I can't even receive the mail I send
> to oohara@debian.org.

You might want to ask DSA - file a ticket at RT:

http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DSA/RTUsage

I do note that your home directory on master.d.o seems to have
disappeared, not sure if that has anything to do with it though.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise