Re: Is this really from your company or is it spam?

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008, Sport Fishing Institute of BC wrote:
> Hello I received this e-mail from the address listed below and I just want
> to see if it is really from your company before I respond to it.

It's got nothing to do with us; the address in question is actually a
mailing list dealing with a free operating system called Debian
GNU/Hurd. [It's not only not a person, it doesn't advertise, and
moreover it doesn't appeal broadly to your target demographic.]

Don Armstrong

--
My spelling ability, or rather the lack thereof, is one of the wonders
of the modern world.