FSF not considering Debian as Free (Re: Debian and non-free)

I could help to set-up the infrastructure and providing
the non-free.org domain, but I don't think I have enough
infrastructure to handle the machines.
I'm afraid you'd be wasting your time. I don't think the problem is the domain name hosting non-free. Richard Stallman wrote:

Thus, the debian.org site and the software in it should not refer to the
existence of non-free.org in such a way as to suggest getting non-free
software from there.

I tried for years to convince Debian to do this, but I did not succeed.
Translated to the current way things are done, this means that according to Richard, the Debian website or Debian refer to the existence of the non-free component in a way that suggests getting non-free software from there.

I'm very curious what part of the website or Debian would be doing this for years, but I guess someone could ask Richard.