Re: network card problem

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 15:34:31 +0300
"ahmed maher" <almslm@gmail.com> wrote:

> can you help me to install this HP model drivers

I am sorry that you made negative experiences with products from HP
in combination with Debian.

Helping you on this mailing list would break the rules.
And some Debian Developers react very massive when people break rules.

But you and me could elaborate something that has to do with the
Debian project directly. For example, the behaviour of project
members, the manipulation of press releases, the wide spread problem
with discrimination against people, the influence of sponsorship on
the quality of Debian as "volunteer run distribution", things like
that ...