Re: Open Invention Network

Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> writes:

> Third, whois openinventionnetwork.com reveals that the domain was
> registered by Ketchum Inc. …
>
> So in summary, I think I'm not interested. If we want a partnership
> with an organisation that deals with the patent nightmare system,
> I'd probably suggest the Open Invention Network, which seems much
> more credible to me.

You just got through pointing out that Open Invention Network *is*
Ketchum Inc. Is there some other organisation that you would suggest
as being much more credible?

--
 \             “Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have |
  `\                                            others.” —Groucho Marx |