Re: DEP1: Clarifying policies and workflows for Non Maintainer Uploads (NMUs)

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 09:49:55AM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Sending a patch to the BTS is not sufficient - the mail to the BTS must also
> clearly state the intent to NMU, so the maintainer knows the mail must be
> handled with a high priority.

Not that I am against requiring the specific NMU mention in the mail
(especially considering how cheap it as a requirement), but isn't the
package maintainer going to receive some upload notification for the
entrance in DELAYED? Out of memory indeed it is not, but probably it
should (of course only the first time the package enters DELAYED, not
each passing day ...).

Cheers.

zack@{upsilon.cc,cs.unibo.it,debian.org}  -<%>-  http://upsilon.cc/zack/